Please see the link below to open our school's enrolment package.
Enrolment package (PDF, 1.7MB)
This comprehensive package includes:
- Enrolment form
- State School consent form
- Enrolment Agreement
NB: The State School consent form is regarding the use of images and student information in local media and on our website and also other school owned social media sites. Please note that we take due care and responsibility with student and school images and use them specifically for celebrations and acknowledgement of student achievement across the school (for example: sporting carnivals, competitions and special awards).
We also at times use images to promote our school and events that occur during the school year. It is our usual practice to seek special permission if we wish to use your child's image in any significant marketing campaigns.
The documents and links below include important policies and information that all parents need to be aware of when enrolling a child to our school.
- To determine when your child can commence their prep year, use the prep ready reckoner calculator.
- Attendance Policy (PDF, 646KB)
- Student Dress Code (PDF, 329KB)
- Responsible Behaviour Plan For Students (PDF, 989KB)
- Homework Policy (PDF, 110KB)
- Assignment Policy (PDF, 114KB)
- Mobile Phone Policy (PDF, 43KB)
- Information regarding banned items (PDF, 26KB)
- Internet and email access agreement form (PDF, 88KB). This is based upon guidelines outlined in the acceptable use of Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) policy (PDF, 467KB).